Wednesday, December 16, 2009

The Rabbit Hole...

Despite my best efforts... it's happening!

I suddenly find myself awash in a bunch of little things I'd "like" to do for the wedding. Here is just a list of a few:

1) Invitations on the Gocco. Which requires my actually designing the whole thing... could be dangerously time consuming. Not to mention soul consuming. But secretly, that is really why I bought the Gocco, so I can't not do it now!

2) Gifts for our Guests. I really want to make something for the guests. Last night I was thinking custom buttons (you know, like the little ones you get passed out by bands and stuff). I saw the idea somewhere on the internet... and it looks soo cute! I figured I could do some flower pins for the girls (I can easily make those) and then some of the button pins for the guys in attendance. I've thought about other things, but so far, this is all that stuck.

3) Custom veil. This is mostly because I'm CHEAP! There is no way I'm spending $40+ just for a veil. No way. $12 in (the netting was purchased from the internet this week - I bought two kinds so that was already more than necessary!) we'll see how much it really ends up costing me.

4) Cupcake flags. I love cupcakes... and I love the idea of little flags in them! Necessary? Not even CLOSE. There are going to be 20 people there for goodness sakes... 20 people who just want to EAT the cupcakes... not look at my flags.

On top of that, I'm trying to plan everything for our honeymoon. I've now had 2 seperate nightmares where we were on the cruise and 100% unprepared for anything on the port stops. We didn't know where to go, what to do or anything. It was horrible. We were in Rome... but couldn't get anywhere! Hopefully I can clear some of those fears up this Saturday when we actually get down to booking things and I get started with actually planning things. I'm scared to do it now for fear I'll jinx it. I know. I'm dumb.

No comments:

Post a Comment