Monday, September 14, 2009

Paper Goodness...

I've finally found a paper idea that I think I'm in love with (Courtesy of the Creature Comforts Blog). Isn't that the coolest save the date you've ever seen? I always loves glassine envelopes, although I didn't actually know what they were called until recently!

I've already started researching some of the details, and glassine envelopes are actually pretty affordable. I'm still trying to determine how mailable it actually is.... some accounts seem to say that this would be to flimsy to actually mail... which might require some tweeking of the outside. Maybe I could make it less of a "postcard" and just more of an announcement, and put it in a nice craft envelope for mailing?

I know that I could probably Gocco the exterior information on to the envelope, and I have quite a few small craft punches that could be used to get some of the different sized confetti for the inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment