Thursday, September 24, 2009

Dress Love...

I would really hate to spend a lot of money on a dress. I say that, and then well, I fall in love with 4 dresses, all over $2,000.

This is Melissa Sweet's dress Petunia. I've had a love affair with Petunia for well, probably years. I originally saw her on some celebrity bride (I think it was some top chef contestant or something) and she made my heart skip a beat. I think I spent HOURS trying to figure out who made that dress... I had to know! Unfortunately my love is only available from other brides by now... and well... even used she's at least $1,500+. Of course... I could always resell it later right? :)




This is Priscilla of Boston's Vineyard's Collection's Drew. Drew and I don't go back nearly as long as Petunia and I do, but well, I'm still in love. In fact, I think Drew has a little edge of Petunia in that she's a tad shorter. I'm not 100% sold that Petunia's longer style would be best on my semi-short legs. Drew, well, she's perfect. And I think she would qualify for Zach's 1 request to show some clevage. :)

Drew is equally outragously priced, starting at about $1,000 used. Again, I could re-sell it right? :)

Oh the terror of having expensive taste on a minimal budget. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment