Tuesday, September 1, 2009

A Begining Vision....

So I'm finally started to get excited about a wedding plan. Back a few weeks ago I kept tossing around a variety of potential locations for a wedding. I'm going to hold you in suspense for a few days here until I walk you through some of the other various options I was considering, but for now I'll leave you with the "inspiration board" I created over at Style Me Pretty. They've got a whole new application that allows you to go through their pictures and put together a Board. It has it's limitations (there are a lot of things in my head that just don't translate to any of their pictures) but it sure is a nice start.

A Labor Day Soiree

Images from James Christianson Photographer, Mok Duk by Anne Benjamin, ak event design, Lisa Lefkowitz, Colorado Wedding Company, LLC, Cameron + Kelly Studio , Alison Ulshoffer Events & Design, Allyson Magda Photography, Oh How Charming!, Amanda Kraft Photography, Lisa Lefkowitz




Any guesses on where or location might be?

No comments:

Post a Comment